Thursday, December 8, 2011

Uncommon Ground Show Tonight


Mark vanderVinne Solo Show
When: December 6, 2011 – March 5, 2012
Artist Opening: Thursday December 8th, 6 – 8 pm
Where: Uncommon Ground
1401 West Devon Ave.
Chicago, IL 60660

Uncommon Ground is a friendly neighborhood restaurant and bar that is unlike anything else I’ve encountered. The owners love the arts, and do everything they can to support it, from live music to hosting art shows. The food is fantastic, the restaurant is “green” and they have their own organic roof top farm, right in Chicago.

I’ll have nearly 30 original paintings available, which to my memory is the largest selection of my work at one place. I hope you can stop by the opening and enjoy some wonderful art and the incredible atmosphere of the place.

Thanks,
Mark

1 comment:

nancy said...

I'm really excited to see 'Inspiration' again. We really loved it and all your work at Uncommon Grounds. I tried pulling up a picture of my husbands birthday present but couldn't find it. Thanks for your beauty. Looking forward seeing it again. The check is in the mail!